The Most Important Thing in Wolf Watch History
I JUST SHOWED THIS TO MY PARTNER AND HE WAS DANCING AND THEN IT HIT THE WORDS AND HE YELLED FUCK YOU AND THREW HIS COMPUTER CORD ON THE COUCH AND THEN STOMPED AWAY HELP
EVERYONE MUST LISTEN TO THIS NOW
I FUCKING KNEW IT
FUCK! ALL THE TIME!
i already know what gonna happen. I’m reblogging before he even starts singing. hhhhhh… IT FUCKING WORKS
i hate everyone
ITS AMAZING THO I WANT IT ON MY IPOD
Teen Wolf + Facebook Posts → Part 2/?
ask is open to suggestions.
Shortly after Natasha and Peter met she started calling him ‘Baby Spider’ in Russian. Peter looked it up after a while, and countered by calling her ‘Mama Spider’ also in Russian. The two became very close.When Bucky first heard them using the terms his eyes went wide and he began counting years. Natasha whacked him upside the head and told him promptly they were just terms of endearment they were not actually related.
It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
JUST TO PROVE TUMBLR HAS A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING.
just in case guys
Is this how Dean Winchester escaped his coffin guys?
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE THRIFT SHOP LISTEN TO THIS SHIT!
seriously guys, listen to this
this sounds like the background music you’d hear in a movie as the camera leads you around a bustling marketplace in the 17- or 1800s and it leads to the sight of a bunch of sailors hoisting and tossing around a bunch of packages on a ship getting ready to set sail for adventure
That…that is a flawless description
Actual Pack Dads Scott McCall & Derek Hale
"And I’d marry you, Harry"